These bite sized Spiced Chai Protein Balls taste just like cookie dough. Made with natural plant based ingredients, they make the perfect post workout snack or after school treat.
- Start by placing the almonds and oats into the TM bowl and pulverise for 15 sec/speed 9 until flour forms.
- Add the dates, almond butter, coconut oil and chai spice blend and mix for 20 sec/speed 6. The mixture should be sticky enough to form balls, if not then add a little more coconut oil and mix again for a few seconds/speed 6.
- Scoop out equal amounts of mixture with your hands and roll into walnut shape balls.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for half an hour before enjoying.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: chai protein balls