This Thermomix Almond Butter with Coconut and Chocolate is smooth, sweet and the combination of almonds, coconut and chocolate work really well together.
- 200 g almonds
- 25 g dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Place the almonds into the bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and blend 1 min/speed 9.
- Open the lid, scrape down the bowl and mix again for 4-5 mins/speed 5.
- I find that sometimes the timing varies depending on the freshness of the Almonds. If it doesn’t resemble butter just yet, mix again on speed 5 and scrape down the bowl if necessary.
- Store in an airtight jar or container in the fridge for up to a week.
Mixing for longer at a low speed of 5 prevents the mixture from ‘spatting’ around the bowl.