This Thermomix Almond Butter with Coconut and Chocolate is smooth and sweet and the flavour combination of almonds, coconut and chocolate work really well together.
If you loved my creamy and delicious Thermomix Almond Butter then you’ll love this version with added coconut and cacao (chocolate).
It takes less than no time to make in the Thermomix and is so much healthier than store bought versions.
I absolutely love almond butter, it’s so healthy and packed full of nutrients. You can add it to so many things such as smoothies, porridge, baking, bliss balls, stir frys or just have it on toast in the morning.Print
This Thermomix Almond Butter with Coconut and Chocolate is smooth, sweet and the combination of almonds, coconut and chocolate work really well together.
- 200 g almonds
- 25 g dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Place the almonds into the bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and blend 1 min/speed 9.
- Open the lid, scrape down the bowl and mix again for 4-5 mins/speed 5.
- I find that sometimes the timing varies depending on the freshness of the Almonds. If it doesn’t resemble butter just yet, mix again on speed 5 and scrape down the bowl if necessary.
- Store in an airtight jar or container in the fridge for up to a week.
Mixing for longer at a low speed of 5 prevents the mixture from ‘spatting’ around the bowl.
Keywords: thermomix almond butter