This Thermomix Banana Date Shake tastes just like caramel! Made with only four ingredients it’s a quick and easy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
This is one of my favourite smoothie recipes and the one I reach for when in need of a sugar hit. Just blend everything together in the Thermomix bowl for 90 seconds and it’s ready. Perfect for a mid morning snack or afternoon treat.Print
- 1 ripe medium sized banana
- 250 g unsweetened almond milk
- 4 dates, pitted ((see Note 1))
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place everything into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 90 sec/speed 9.
- Drink and enjoy!
- If you buy pitted dates, double check there are no stones left in them as it has happened to me on several occasions and makes a hell of a noise in the Thermomix Bowl!
Keywords: thermomix banana smoothie