Keep sweet cravings at bay with this Thermomix Banana Smoothie made with just banana, almond milk, dates and cinnamon.
- 1 ripe medium sized banana
- 250 g unsweetened almond milk
- 4 dates, pitted
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place everything into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 90 sec/speed 9.
- Add ice if you wish and drink and enjoy!
- If you buy pitted dates, double check there are no stones left in them as it has happened to me on several occasions and makes a hell of a noise in the Thermomix Bowl!
- Category: Thermomix Smoothies
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix banana smoothie