A healthy take on traditional pancakes, these Thermomix Blueberry Banana Vegan Pancakes taste just as good but without the flour, eggs and milk.
- 100g buckwheat grouts
- 100g almonds
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 100g oats
- 1 medium ripe banana (weighing approximately 100g)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 260g water
- 100g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1–2 teaspoons coconut oil for frying
- Weigh the buckwheat grouts, oats, almonds, flax seed and chia seeds into the Thermomix bowl and grind 15 sec/speed 9 until flour forms.
- Add the banana, cinnamon, maple syrup, baking powder and water to the bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 10 sec/speed 5. If the mixture is really thick, add a bit more water.
- Weigh the blueberries in and stir well by hand with a spatula until fully incorporated.
- Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat – make sure there is enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Drop approximately a third of a cup of the pancake mixture onto the hot pan and spread evenly with the back of the spoon. Let them cook for a few minutes until the bottom is browned then flip over to cook the other side. Remove the pancake from the heat, add a little more coconut oil if needed and go again until all the mixture is used up.
- Serve immediately whilst they’re still warm with an extra drizzle of maple syrup!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Vegan Pancakes