A naturally delicious Thermomix Blueberry Compote which makes a lovely breakfast topping for porridge, pancakes, french toast and waffles.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon rind
- 100 g frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to the TM bowl and cook for 5 mins/100°/reverse/speed 1 with the MC off.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- The recipe can be doubled and any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix blueberry compote