Fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside, these Thermomix Waffles taste even more delicious topped with your favourite toppings.
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 300 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional if you like it a little sweeter
- 2 eggs
- 450g buttermilk
- Heat up the waffle iron according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Start by melting the butter in the TM bowl for 2 mins/50/speed 2.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix for 5 sec/speed 5, scrape down the bowl then mix again for 5 sec/speed 5. Check the batter is fully combined if not mix again for a few more seconds.
- Pour half a cup of the batter into the waffle iron and cook as you would.
- Serve immediately or cool on a wire rack to freeze.
To Freeze – cool the Thermomix Waffles on wire rack until fully cooled then place them into zip lock bags or an airtight container to freeze. To thaw out just pop in the toaster for a few minutes until hot.
- Category: Breakfast and Brunch
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Waffles