A comforting Thermomix Cauliflower Cheese which takes minimal preparation and is a wonderful side dish to have with a Sunday roast.
- 1 medium to large cauliflower, leaves removed and cut into florets
For the Cheese Sauce
- 60g flour
- 30g unsalted butter
- 500g full cream milk
- 150g of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes. Cook until tender but slightly raw inside, try not to overcook as they will continue to cook in the oven.
- To make the cheese sauce: Weigh the butter, flour and milk into the TM bowl and heat for 6 mins/90°/speed 4 until thickened. Add 100g cheese and mix 30 sec/speed 9 gradually increasing the speed.
- Once the cauliflower has boiled, drain it and place into a large baking dish.
- Cover with the cheese sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese melts and starts to bubble.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix cauliflower cheese