This Thermomix Cauliflower Rice is a quick and easy grain free alternative that’s healthy and delicious.
- 300–500g Cauliflower, without leaves
- Discard the leaves from the cauliflower and roughly cut into pieces.
- Place into the TM bowl and chop for 3-5 sec/speed 5 until rice shaped granules form. Try not to over mix otherwise it will become a dip!
- To cook, microwave for two to three minutes in an uncovered microwave bowl. Or alternative lightly saute for a few minutes with some butter or oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- To freeze, simply place the raw cauliflower into a zip lock bag, write the quantity and date and then lie flat in the freezer for up to 8 months.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Cauliflower Rice