A simple recipe for Thermomix Chocolate Cake which is quick to make and tastes delicious!
- 175 g butter (softened)
- 175 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 175 g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 C fan forced) and line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Weigh the butter and sugar into the bowl and mix for 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 20 sec/speed 4 until light and creamy.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix for 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 15 sec/speed 5.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 40-50 minutes until a wooden skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely before icing.
- Category: Cake
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix chocolate cake