These Thermomix Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls taste amazing. Great for keeping in the fridge for an afternoon snack or post workout when energy levels are low.
- 250 g dates (pitted)
- 150 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- half a teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Place the sunflower seeds into the bowl and grind 5 sec/speed 9.
- Remove the stones from the dates and add them to the bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine 10 sec/speed 5.
- Roll the mixture into bite size balls and place them on a tray in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
These Thermomix Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.