Soft and gooey Thermomix Christmas Cookies made with Red and Green M&Ms and sweet white chocolate chips.
- 160g butter, unsalted and at room temperature
- 120g brown sugar
- 40g white sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 50g white chocolate chips
- 100g red and green M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan forced (180°C) and line a large baking tray with baking powder.
- Insert the Butterfly whisk: Add the butter and sugar and beat for 1-2 mins/speed 3 until pale and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down the bowl and beat again for 10 sec/speed 3 until fully combined.
- Remove the Butterfly whisk: Add the flour, bicarb of soda and salt and knead for 50 sec/knead function until the mixture forms a dough. Scrape down the bowl and knead for a few seconds more if the mixture hasn’t quite come together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and M&Ms with a wooden spoon, reserving some to insert later.
- Scoop the mixture out and roll into golf ball sizes and place on the baking sheet. Allow plenty of space between each one for the mixture to spread. Insert 3-4 M&Ms and chocolate chips into each one then bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- The cookies will still be quite soft. Take out of the oven and leave on the baking tray to cool for 10 minutes before transferring onto a wire cooling rack.
Store cookies in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Category: Baking
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix M&M Christmas Cookies