This Bliss Balls have a Christmas twist with the added cranberries and pistachio. Make a batch and keep in the fridge for when sugar cravings strike.
- 100 g pistachios
- 150 g pitted dates
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Add the pistachios to the TM bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add the dates and the cranberries and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil & salt and mix all together for 15 sec/speed 5.
- Roll into walnut shaped balls and refrigerate for half an hour to firm up before eating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Pistachios can be substituted for any other nut eg. almonds or sunflower seeds for allergy sufferers.
If the mixture is a bit crumbly when you roll it into a ball, add a little more coconut oil.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Cranberry and Pistachio Bliss Balls