Pop these in a lunch box for a healthy energising treat.
- 100 g pistachios
- 150 g dates ((pitted))
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- quarter of a teaspoon salt
- Add the pistachios to the TM bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add the dates and the cranberries and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil & salt and mix all together for 15 sec/speed 5.
- Roll into walnut shaped balls and refrigerate for half an hour before eating. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Snack