These Thermomix Frozen Watermelon Margaritas are a twist on the classic margarita, made with just frozen watermelon, tequila and lime juice.
- 160 g frozen watermelon
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup tequila
- sea salt (optional for lining the rim)
- Place the frozen watermelon into the Thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9.
- Scrape down the bowl and add all the other ingredients and blend for 1 min/speed 9.
- Pour into glasses and drink immediately.
- Optional – line the rim of two serving glasses with lime juice and sea salt.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix frozen watermelon margaritas