A refreshing recipe for Thermomix Watermelon Margaritas made with frozen watermelon, fresh lime juice and tequila! A deliciously cool cocktail to enjoy in summer or all year round!
Nothing says summer like a Margarita! I love the classic Margarita made with lime juice, tequila and triple sec but had some spare watermelon left over so decided to freeze it.
This recipe has only 3 ingredients – frozen watermelon, lime juice and tequila. You will need to be a bit organised and freeze the watermelon for a few hours before but it’s totally worth it!
It’s simple, refreshing and a doddle to make.
You Might Also Like
- 160 g frozen watermelon
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1/4 cup (60mls) tequila
- sea salt (optional for lining the rim)
- Place the frozen watermelon into the Thermomix bowl and chop for 10 sec/speed 9.
- Scrape down the bowl and add all the other ingredients and blend for 1 min/speed 9.
- Pour into glasses and drink immediately.
- Optional - line the rim of two serving glasses with lime juice and sea salt.
For a non alcoholic version add soda water instead of tequila.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 293mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.