A refreshing recipe for Thermomix Watermelon Margaritas made with just frozen watermelon, lime juice and tequila! A deliciously cool cocktail to enjoy in summer or all year round!
Nothing says summer like a Margarita! I love the classic Margarita made with lime juice, tequila and triple sec but had some spare watermelon left over so decided to freeze it.
This recipe has only 3 ingredients – frozen watermelon, lime juice and tequila. You will need to be a bit organised and freeze the watermelon for a few hours before but it’s totally worth it!
It’s simple, refreshing and a doddle to make.
A twist on the classic margarita, made with frozen watermelon, tequila and lime juice.
- 160g frozen watermelon
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup tequila
- sea salt (optional for lining the rim)
- Place the frozen watermelon into the Thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9.
- Scrape down the bowl and add all the other ingredients and blend for 1 min/speed 9.
- Pour into glasses and drink immediately.
- Optional – line the rim of two serving glasses with lime juice and sea salt.
Keywords: thermomix watermelon margarita