A decadent homemade treat or gift that the whole family will enjoy.
- 200g dark chocolate, broken up into small pieces
- 40g almonds
- 40g sultanas or raisins
- Weigh the almonds into the TM bowl and Turbo Pulse a couple of times to break them up.
- Put them aside into a separate bowl with the sultanas.
- Add the broken up chocolate to the TM bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
- Scrape down the bowl and melt 2 mins/50/speed 3.
- Scrape down the bowl and melt again for 1 min/50/speed 3 until fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate out onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and gently spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Scatter over the fruit and nut toppings and place into the fridge to harden. This should only take 20 minutes or so.
- Once fully hardened, cut the chocolate into shards with a sharp kitchen knife and store in a cool place.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Chocolate Bark