If you’re after a dessert to impress, our Thermomix Gin & Tonic Sorbet is refreshing, zesty and easy to make.
- 250g water
- 300g white sugar
- 50ml gin
- juice of half a lemon, plus zest for decorating
- 500ml tonic water
- Start by making the sugar syrup: Add the water and sugar to the TM bowl and heat for 5 mins/100°/speed 2 until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour into a large freezer-proof container measuring over 1 litre, cool and then chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Once the sugar syrup is chilled, add the gin, lemon juice and tonic water and stir well. Cover and freeze for 5-6 hours until semi frozen.
- Once the mixture is semi frozen, place into the TM bowl with the egg white and blend for 30 sec/speed 9 until smooth.
- Pour the mixture back into the container, cover and freeze for a couple of hours to firm up.
- Decorate with strips of lemon or lime zest and enjoy!
Can be stored in the freezer – it will remain soft so no need to thaw out before serving.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Gin & Tonic Sorbet