A classic recipe for light and fluffy pancakes which turn out perfect every time.
- 300 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Small knob of butter for frying
- Weigh the milk, eggs, self raising flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into the Thermomix bowl. Mix for 3 sec/speed 5, scrap down the bowl and give the bottom a quick stir with a soft spatula to dispel of any lumps. Mix again for 3 sec/speed 5. Let the mixture rest for a few minutes whilst you prepare the frying pan.
- Heat the knob of butter in the pan over a medium to high heat – you only need a small amount to grease the bottom. It should be hot enough that the batter sizzles when it hits it.
- Spoon some batter into the hot pan and when bubbles appear on the surface, flip it over so that it’s golden brown on both sides. A minute or so on each should do the trick.
- Serve immediately with whatever toppings take your fancy.
See recipe post for notes on how to freeze.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Pancakes