Ever so soft Thermomix Raisin Cookies which are baked and ready in next to no time. Perfect to have with afternoon tea.
- 170 g self raising flour
- 110 g margarine
- 70 g dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g raisins or any mixed dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 C fan forced) and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Weigh the flour and margarine into the Thermomix bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5 until bread crumbs form.
- Add all the other ingredients and gently mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 4 until the mixture just comes together.
- Scoop the cookie dough into tablespoons and drop on the prepared baking leaving enough space around each one to spread.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- When out of the oven, leave on the pan for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool. It’s really important they left to cool properly otherwise they will fall apart!
- Category: Cookies & Biscuits