Ever so soft Thermomix Raisin Cookies which are baked and ready in next to no time. They taste equally as good with any type of dried fruit – sultanas, glacier cherries, mixed peel or just raisins like these ones.
I love these Thermomix Raisin Cookies as they’re so quick and easy to make. I found the recipe in my Mum’s old recipe book and converted it for the Thermomix. The great thing about it is you don’t have to stand there tirelessly rubbing flour and margarine together with your finger tips to produce breadcrumbs – the Thermomix takes care of it in 5 seconds!
The best way to serve these are warm straight out of the oven with an afternoon cuppa.
Thermomix Soft Raisin Cookies
- 170 g self raising flour
- 110 g margarine
- 70 g dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g raisins or any mixed dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 C fan forced) and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Weigh the flour and margarine into the Thermomix bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5 until bread crumbs form.
- Add all the other ingredients and gently mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 4 until the mixture just comes together.
- Scoop the cookie dough into tablespoons and drop on the prepared baking leaving enough space around each one to spread.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- When out of the oven, leave on the pan for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool. It's really important they left to cool properly otherwise they will fall apart!