A refreshing Thermomix Raspberry Mango Sorbet that can be whipped up and ready on the table in five minutes.
- 300g frozen mango
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 15g lemon juice (approximately half a lemon)
- Add the frozen fruit to the TM Bowl and pulverize for 20 sec/speed 8. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and blend 30 sec/speed 6. Scrape down the bowl and blend again for 30 sec/speed 6.
- Insert the Butterfly Whisk: Whip for 15 sec/speed 4. Scrape down the bowl and whip again for 15 sec/speed 4 until smooth and creamy. If the whisk has trouble turning, leave the fruit to thaw for a few minutes before proceeding.
- Serve immediately or place in the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Any leftovers can be stored in the freezer. Before consuming, leave to thaw out for 20 minutes at room temperature. If you like it smooth and creamy, place back in the Thermomix with the butterfly attachment and whip for 15 sec/speed 4.
- Category: Sorbets & Icecreams
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Raspberry Mango Sorbet