These no fuss Thermomix Strawberry Chia Breakfast Pots make for a healthy and delicious breakfast.
- 200 g almond milk
- 10 strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- quarter teaspoon ginger
- quarter teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and place them into the TM bowl with the almond milk. Blend for 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix for 5 sec/reverse/speed 3.
- Pour into one large jar or 2 smaller ones, cover and place in the fridge overnight, ready to eat the next morning.
- These Thermomix Strawberry Chia Pots make lovely puddings if you don’t want to eat them for breakfast!
- They keep in the fridge for a couple of days.
Keywords: thermomix chia pudding