A fail proof recipe for sweet shortcrust pastry that is ready to roll in a few minutes.
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g unsalted butter, chilled and roughly chopped
- 30 g of icing sugar
- 50 g ice chilled water
- Place the flour, butter, icing sugar and salt into the mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 6, or until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the water and knead 40 sec/Interval. The pastry should now have come together.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently into a ball. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 15 minutes before proceeding with your recipe.
- Category: Thermomix Basics
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix sweet shortcrust pastry