A wonderful nutty creamy paste made with ground sesames and a little oil.
- 200g sesame seeds
- 60g grapeseed oil / sunflower oil
- pinch of salt
- Add the sesame seeds to the TM bowl and roast for 10 mins/100°/speed 1.
- Once finished, add the pinch of salt and grind for 30 sec/speed 10.
- Add the oil and blend for 1 min/speed 6.
- Scrape down the bowl and blend again for 1 min/speed 6.
- Scrape down the bowl and blend again for 1 min/speed 6 until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a glass jar or other airtight container and store in the fridge for a month or two. If the mixture separates, just stir with a spoon.
- Category: Spreads
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Tahini