A Thermomix recipe for basic Vanilla Cupcakes which are light, fluffy and taste amazing.
- 125 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 125 g caster sugar
- 125 g self raising flour
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 180° fan (200° C) and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases.
- Add all the ingredients to the TM bowl and beat for 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and beat again for 10 sec/speed 5 until lovely and smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool for a few minutes then transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack until ready to be iced or eaten as is.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for a few days.
- Category: Baking
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Vanilla Cupcakes