A basic recipe for Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate that you can store in the fridge or freezer for whenever needed.
- 2 brown onions ((peeled and halved))
- 2 carrots ((roughly chopped))
- 2 celery stalks ((roughly chopped))
- 1 leek ((roughly chopped))
- 3–4 sprigs of thyme ((leaves only))
- 3–4 springs of flat leaf parsley
- 20 g Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all the vegetables and herbs into the mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 6.
- Add salt and olive oil and cook for 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Once cooked, blend for 30 sec/speed 9, until it’s smooth and resembles puree.
- Freeze into ice cube trays for whenever needed or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.