These Thermomix Peppermint Bliss Balls are made with all nourishing ingredients and are great for keeping in the fridge for a standby snack. They are also nut-free which makes them ideal to pop in a school lunchbox.
These little balls of goodness take no time to make and are packed full of healthy-ish ingredients. The classic combination of mint and chocolate work really well and the cacao nibs give them a lovely crunch.
They're based on a similar product I always buy at the petrol station every time I fill my car up. It was costing me $3.30 each time so I decided to make my own for a fraction of the cost.
You Might Also Like
- 75 g sunflower seeds
- 250 g pitted dates, see note 1
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 heaped teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Add the sunflower seeds to the Thermomix bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add the dates (see note 1) and chop 30 sec/speed 7.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the cacao nibs and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
- Add cacao nibs and mix 3 sec/reverse/speed 4.
- Shape the mixture into walnut sized balls and refrigerate for half an hour before eating.
- If you buy pitted dates, there is a small chance a stone or two is left behind so worth double checking. This has happened to me before and I almost broke a tooth!
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.