These Thermomix Peppermint Bliss Balls are made with all nourishing ingredients and are great for keeping in the fridge for a standby snack. They are also nut-free which makes them ideal to pop in a school lunchbox.
These little balls of goodness take no time to make and are packed full of healthy-ish ingredients. The classic combination of mint and chocolate work really well and the cacao nibs give them a lovely crunch.
They're based on a similar product I always buy at the petrol station every time I fill my car up. It was costing me $3.30 each time so I decided to make my own for a fraction of the cost.
You Might Also Like
Chai Spiced Protein Balls
Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls
Mars Bar Slice
Thermomix Peppermint Bliss Balls
An energising nut free snack which is handy to keep in the fridge to keep the hunger pangs at bay.
- 75 g sunflower seeds
- 250 g pitted dates, see note 1
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 heaped teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Add the sunflower seeds to the Thermomix bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add the dates (see note 1) and chop 30 sec/speed 7.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the cacao nibs and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
- Add cacao nibs and mix 3 sec/reverse/speed 4.
- Shape the mixture into walnut sized balls and refrigerate for half an hour before eating.
- If you buy pitted dates, there is a small chance a stone or two is left behind so worth double checking. This has happened to me before and I almost broke a tooth!
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Leave a Comment