These Thermomix Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls are rich and chewy and filled with so much goodness. They’re perfect for keeping in the fridge for a mid-afternoon snack or post-workout when energy levels are low.
There are hundreds of recipes out there in the blogosphere for bliss balls, energy balls or protein balls.
This recipe is great as I’ve used sunflower seeds instead of nuts making it nut-free. All the ingredients are good for you as long as you don’t eat too many at once as dates and maple syrup are high in fructose.
You Might Also Like These Other Bliss Ball Recipes
- 150 g sunflower seeds
- 250 g dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
- half a teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Add the sunflower seeds to the Thermomix bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add the dates and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine 10 sec/speed 5.
- Roll the mixture into bite size balls and place them on a tray in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
These Thermomix Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 763mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.