Simple and easy to make, this Thermomix Granola can be served with just milk or jazz it up with yogurt and berries for the ultimate breakfast.
- 70g coconut oil, melted
- 100g maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 350 g rolled oats
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 150g raisins (or other dried fruit)
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC fan forced and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Start by melting the coconut oil in the TM bowl for 1 min/50°/speed 1. Add the maple syrup, vanilla essence and cinnamon to the TM bowl and mix for 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add the oats, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and mix 20 sec/reverse/speed 3.
- Spread the mixture evening on the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once cooked, mix in the raisins and leave on the baking tray to cool completely.
- Once cooled, the granola can be stored in an airtight container in the pantry for a few weeks.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix granola