These Thermomix Chocolate Covered Strawberries only have two ingredients. They make a simple dessert or sweet treat and are low in calories which is always a bonus!
If you're after a healthy-ish dessert or sweet treat, then this one is for you! Dark chocolate in moderation is good for you according to many sources (as long as it's 70% cocoa or more) and strawberries are low in sugar despite their sweet taste.
Tempering chocolate in the Thermomix is effortless and produces a lovely smooth and glossy finish that's perfect for chocolate-covered treats.
Making chocolate bark is also easy, and these are my recipes for Super Seed Chocolate Bark and Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark.
My favourite part of melting chocolate in the Thermomix is any leftover chocolate in the bowl can be used to make a frothy Hot Chocolate!
This would be a lovely recipe to make for Valentines day or any occasion!
How to Store
These Thermomix Chocolate Covered Strawberries would be a lovely recipe to make for Valentine's day or any occasion!
More Chocolate Recipes You Might Love
Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls
Chocolate Pear Pudding
Easy Chocolate Cake
Thermomix Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Fresh strawberries dipped in deliciously dark chocolate.
- 100g dark chocolate, broken up into peices
- 12-15 strawberries, tops left on
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl. Grate for 5 sec/speed 10.
- Scrape down the bowl and melt for 2 mins/50°/speed 2.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a small bowl and dip the strawberries in until coated. I find it easier to hold the strawberries by the green stalks to do this.
- Place each strawberry on the baking tray and when all done transfer to the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Any leftover melted chocolate can be used to make chocolate bark or chocolate pennies or even a frothy hot chocolate!
These Chocolate Covered Strawberries can be stored in the fridge for up to two days in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Leave a Comment