A deliciously summer dessert made with dark chocolate, coconut yogurt and strawberries.
- 300 g dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 75 g coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 12–14 strawberries (big ones work better)
- Roughly break the chocolate up into pieces, place into the Thermomix Bowl and grade 10 sec/speed 9.
- Scrape down the bowl if necessary and melt the chocolate for 3 mins/50/speed 3. Open the lid and scrape down the bowl and melt again for 1-2 mins until the mixture is runny.
- Add the coconut yogurt and mix 1 min/50/speed 3 until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a big bowl ready for dipping the strawberries into (I find this easier than using the TM Bowl)
- Dip the strawberries into the mixture one by one, place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and put in the fridge for a least half an hour to set before eating.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix chocolate covered strawberries