A deliciously indulgent Thermomix Hot Chocolate made with real chocolate blended with hot milk. The perfect way to warm up on a chilly day!
I love making hot drinks in the Thermomix, there's no stirring involved, and if you get distracted, you don't have to worry about the milk boiling over. This recipe for Thermomix Hot Chocolate contains two simple ingredients and takes less than five minutes to make.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Indulgent, creamy and sweet.
- Only two ingredients - chocolate and milk.
Note: The full quantities are shown in the recipe card below.
Chocolate - We love dark chocolate, but you could use any chocolate. Milk chocolate is sweet for this recipe, so you might want to reduce the amount added.
Milk - You can use any milk for this recipe. We love to use half cow's milk and half almond milk.
Marshmallows - optional but highly recommended, especially the mini variety.
Note: This is a summary of the instructions. The full ingredients and instructions are shown in the recipe card below.
1. Weigh the chocolate in the Thermomix bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 9.
2. Add the milk and heat for 4 minutes at 80°C, speed 2.
3. Carefully froth the hot chocolate on speed 9 (with the measuring cap on!).
This recipe serves one but can easily be doubled or tripled. If doing so, increase the heating-up time by a minute or two.
You Might Also Like
- 35g dark chocolate, note 1
- 250g milk of choice, note 2
- grated chocolate
- whipped cream
- Add the chocolate to the Thermomix Bowl and grate for 5 sec/speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add the milk and heat for 4 mins/80°C/speed 2 with the measuring cap on.
- Carefully froth for 30 sec/speed 9, increasing the speed gradually. (measuring cap on).
- Serve immediately with or without marshmallows.
If doubling or tripling the recipe, increase the heating time by a minute or two.
Note 1 - chocolate: We love dark chocolate, but you could use any chocolate. Milk chocolate is sweet for this recipe, so you might want to reduce the amount added.
Note 2 - milk: You can use any milk for this recipe. We love to use half cow's milk and half almond milk.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 11g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.