A deliciously indulgent Thermomix Hot Chocolate made with real chocolate blended with hot milk. The perfect way to warm up on a chilly day!
I love making hot drinks in the Thermomix, there’s no stirring involved and if you get distracted you don’t have to worry about the milk boiling over and making a mess everywhere. This recipe contains two simple ingredients and takes less than four minutes to make.
You can use any chocolate you like – I usually use dark chocolate but the other day I found some vegan sugarfree milk chocolate at the supermarket which I tried and was surprised how good it tasted!
As with all hot drinks these days, any milk can be used such as coconut, almond, soy, rice milk, oat milk etc.
How to Make Thermomix Hot Chocolate Step by Step (see recipe card below for exact amounts)
- Start by grating the chocolate in the mixing bowl. As there is only a small amount I just turbo pulse it a couple of times. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the milk and heat for 3.5 mins/80/speed 2.
- Once heated, froth for 30 sec/speed 9. Drink and enjoy!
If you’re not watching your waistline, this hot chocolate would taste amazing with a marshmallow or two or even some whipped cream and grated chocolate on top.
This recipe serves one but can easily be doubled or tripled. If doing so, just increase the heating up time by a minute or two.
You Might Also Enjoy These Other Thermomix Hot Drinks
More Thermomix Chocolate Recipes
- 30g chocolate of choice
- 200g milk of choice (cows, almond, coconut, rice, soy etc)
- grated chocolate
- whipped cream
- Add the chocolate to the Thermomix bowl and turbo pulse 2-3 times to break it up.
- Scrape down the bowl and add the milk.
- Heat for 3.5 mins/80/speed 2.
- Carefully froth for 30 sec/speed 9, increasing the speed gradually.
- Drink and enjoy!
If doubling or tripling the recipe, increase the cooking time by a minute or two.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 mug Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 10g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.