A deliciously indulgent Thermomix Hot Chocolate made with REAL Chocolate pieces mixed together with milk in the Thermomix – a perfect way to beat the chill on a cold winters day!
Sometimes it feels like a hot chocolate kinda day! If you’ve seen my Turmeric Latte and Matcha Latte recipes you’ll know I love making comforting hot drinks in the Thermomix – there’s no stirring involved and if you get distracted you don’t have to worry that the milk will boil over and make a mess everywhere!
This is far more indulgent than powdered hot chocolate – it’s dark, rich, thick & creamy. You can make it with with either milk chocolate or dark chocolate but I’ve chosen dark as I don’t like it overly sweet.Print
A deliciously comforting hot chocolate made with REAL chocolate and whipped up quickly in the Thermomix with no stirring involved!
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 200 g milk of choice (cows, almond, coconut, soy etc)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- Break the chocolate into pieces and add to the Thermomix bowl and turbo pulse 3-4 times.
- Scrape down the bowl and add the milk.
- Heat up for 4 mins/80/speed 4.
- Carefully froth for 20 sec/speed 9, increasing the speed gradually.
- Drink and enjoy!
Keywords: thermomix hot chocolate