A completely fail proof recipe for Thermomix Mayonnaise which takes just 90 seconds to make and is far better than any store bought versions.
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard ((or you could use wholegrain or mustard powder))
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar ((this can be adjusted to taste))
- 300 g sunflower oil
- salt & pepper
- Weigh out the sunflower oil first (not in the TM bowl) and put aside in an easy pouring jug.
- Crack the egg into the TM bowl and add the mustard and apple cider vinegar.
- Set the Thermomix to 90 sec/speed 4 and very slowly pour the sunflower oil through the lid with the MC off.
- Once it’s poured through, the mixture will already resemble mayonnaise so stop the Thermomix and add seasoning and check taste. You could at this stage always add some more mustard and a tiny amount of vinegar or a little lemon juice depending on your taste.
Store the Thermomix Mayonnaise in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks.
- Category: Spread
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix mayonnaise