A healthy and refreshing Thermomix Beetroot Carrot and Pear Juice with a hint of ginger and lime for some added goodness.
I used to own one of those fancy juicers which was great for what it did and would have used it more often had it been easier to clean. That’s the wonderful thing about the Thermomix, just throw everything into the bowl, whiz it up and your done, no messy pulp to clean up and extra amounts of fibre in your diet.
You can blitz almost anything you like in the Thermomix although to make vegetable based juices it’s best to only add small amounts of the dense vegetables such as carrot, beetroot, celery etc, otherwise you end up with a smoothie type drink, which is a little unappetizing.
This Thermomix Beetroot Carrot and Pear Juice is bursting with flavour and nutrition and ready in next to no time. The sweet juiciness of the pear combined with the tartness of the lime works really well together and the ginger gives it a pungent spicy kick.Print
A beetroot juice made in the Thermomix which is bursting with flavour and nutrition.
- Handful of ice cubes
- 2 cm piece of fresh ginger, (unpeeled)
- 2 fresh baby beetroots, (unpeeled)
- half a small carrot or quarter of a large one, (unpeeled)
- 1 pear, (peeled and cored)
- half a lime, (peeled)
- 150 g of cold water
- Place all the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl in the order listed above and blend for 2 mins/speed 10.
- Check the consistency and if you’d like it a bit runnier add some more water and blend for another 30 sec/speed 10.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This Thermomix Beetroot Carrot and Pear Juice can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 24 hours.
Keywords: beetroot juice