This decadent Thermomix Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark is made with just three ingredients - dark chocolate, almonds and sultanas. It's a delicious homemade treat that takes minutes to prepare.
Tempering chocolate in the Thermomix is super easy and the timing depends on the quantity used and whether it's dark, milk or white chocolate. For this recipe, I've used 70% cocoa as the sultanas add some sweetness and darker the chocolate the better it is for your health. I've tried making this recipe with milk chocolate but it doesn't set very well and tends to be a little on the soft side.
Tips on How to Make
Start by roughly breaking the chocolate up and then grate it in the Thermomix for 10 sec/speed 9. Once grated, scrape down the bowl and melt for 3 minutes/50/speed 2.
Pour the melted chocolate onto a large baking sheet lined with baking paper and spread evening with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle over the toppings and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to set. I've used sultanas and almonds for this recipe but you could add any sorts of dried fruits and nuts. Once set, cut into shards and store in the fridge or cool pantry.
This Thermomix Chocolate Bark is great for keeping in the fridge to nibble on and the higher percentage of dark chocolate used the less sugar which equals less guilt!
It would also make a lovely edible Christmas gift wrapped in a clear plastic bag and tied with a ribbon.
Tips to Make it Different
You could substitute the almonds for other nuts or for a nut-free version I have a recipe for Thermomix Super Seed Chocolate Bark which is made with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and flaxseeds.
How to Store
The chocolate bark is best stored in the fridge or cool pantry for a week or two (if it lasts that long!).
More Thermomix Recipes you Might Like
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chia Bliss Balls
Chocolate Chia Breakfast Pudding
Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Easy Chocolate Cake
Thermomix Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark
A decadent homemade treat or gift that everyone will love.
- 200g dark chocolate, broken up into small pieces
- 40g almonds
- 40g sultanas or raisins
- Weigh the almonds into the Thermomix bowl and Turbo Pulse them a couple of times to break them up.
- Put them aside into a separate bowl with the sultanas.
- Add the chocolate to the Thermomix bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9.
- Scrape down the bowl and melt for 2 mins/50/speed 2.
- Scrape down the bowl and along the bottom with a spatula and melt again for 1 min/50/speed 2 until fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate out onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and gently spread evenly with the back of a spoon. It needs to be about 4-5mm thickness.
- Scatter over the sultanas and almonds and transfer to the fridge to set. This should take 20-30 minutes to go hard.
- Once set, cut the chocolate into shards with a large kitchen knife and store in a cool place or fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
I'm going to try this - looks wonderful!