These Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies ever! They taste amazing and are an instant hit with everyone. They’re soft, gooey and buttery and make the perfect lunchbox treat.
These delicious Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies are so quick and easy to make in the Thermomix. You just beat the butter and sugar together until nice and creamy, mix in the egg and vanilla extract and then add the flour and knead for under a minute until it forms a nice dough.
For this Thermomix recipe I’ve used 150g of Cadburys baking chocolate chips but you could always add more if you like them extra chocolaty. I always use dark chocolate chips as it balances out the sweetness but feel free to use white chocolate, milk chocolate or a mixture of all three for the ultimate triple chocolate chip cookie recipe!
One of the secrets of making the perfect chocolate chip cookie is chilling the dough in the fridge before rolling it out onto the tray. It just makes it slightly easier to work with but if you’re short on time then don’t stress too much.
This recipe typically makes 12-14 medium sized cookies or about 8 large ones using an icecream scoop – it really depends on how big you like your chocolate chip cookies!
Some more decadent Thermomix chocolate recipes you might like
- 150g unsalted butter, softened
- 80g brown sugar
- 80g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150g dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (170°C fan forced) and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- With the butterfly attachment in, add the softened butter and sugars to the TM bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 3. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 15 sec/speed 3.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 10 sec/speed 3.
- Take out the butterfly and tap it gently on the insides of the TM bowl to shake off the batter.
- Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda, pinch of salt and knead for 50 sec/interval speed until the mixture forms a dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips gently by hand. We recommend chilling the dough in the fridge for 5-15 minutes to make it easier to work with but if you're short on time then skip this step.
- Using either an ice cream scoop for large cookies or a heaped teaspoon if you'd like smaller cookies, scoop out the mixture onto the baking tray, spacing them well apart as the cookies will spread.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until they are light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre if you press them.
- Leave the cookies to cool for ten minutes on the tray then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in a cool place for up to three days or alternatively freeze them.
Cookie dough can be frozen. A great way to freeze the dough is to roll it up into a sausage shape then wrap in cling film and when you're ready to bake them you can just slice off pieces and pop them straight into the oven.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.