These Thermomix Chocolate Christmas Cookies are so simple to make. All the ingredients are added to the Thermomix at the same time and then all you do is mix for 30 seconds then they're ready to roll out.
These chocolatey Christmas cookies melt in your mouth and are covered with festive sprinkles which you can pick up at most supermarkets at this time of year. They are perfect for last-minute holiday baking as they're quick and easy to make, and there is no need to pre chill the cookie dough.
How to Make
Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix (apart from the sprinkles).
Mix for 30 seconds until the dough comes together.
Roll out into walnut-sized balls with your hands.
Dip in Sprinkles - be as generous with the sprinkles as you like!
Bake for 15 minutes in a moderate oven until the cookies harden around the edges.
When the cookies are baked, it's essential to leave them on the baking tray for at least 10 minutes to cool down and harden up as they are soft when they come out of the oven. It's tempting to eat them, but they do fall apart, so a little patience wears off!
How to Store the Cookies
These cookies taste better fresh but will last for up to three days in an airtight container in the pantry.
More Thermomix Christmas Recipes
More Thermomix Cookie Recipes
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 75g caster sugar
- 20g cocoa powder
- 150g plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3-4 tablespoons Christmas sprinkles (red, white & green)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C fan-forced / 170°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the butter, caster sugar, cocoa powder, plain flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 sec/speed 4.
- The dough will have come together and will be soft and easy to roll. If it's a little sticky, place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to harden up.
- Take out pieces about the size of a walnut then roll into a ball. Dip the ball in the sprinkles until covered then place onto the baking tray, allowing plenty of space for them to spread.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until they are just starting to harden around the edges. The cookies will crack, and that's ok!
- Leave them to cool on the baking tray 15 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. The cookies will be very soft when taken out of the oven but will harden once cooled.
Store the cookies in an airtight container and consume within 3 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.