A festive version of a classic treat, made with gingernut biscuits, chocolate and marshmallows.
- 100 g gingernut biscuits
- 600 g good quality milk chocolate
- 50 g marshmallows (cut in half)
- 75 g desiccated coconut
- 1 brownie tin (20cm x 20cm)
- Grease and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place the gingernut biscuits into a zip lock bag and bash them with a rolling pin a few times until broken up into small pieces.
- Break the chocolate up roughly into pieces, add to the TM bowl and grate 20 sec/speed 9. Scrape down the bowl.
- Melt for 3 mins/50/speed 3. Scrape down the bowl.
- Melt again for 1 mins/50/speed 3.
- Add the marshmallows, coconut and broken up biscuits and stir gently for 10 sec/reverse/speed 1 until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into the tin and spread evenly to the corners so it’s flat.
- Place into the fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Once set, cut into pieces and enjoy!
Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days.
- Method: Thermomix