Deliciously comforting and made with nutritious ingredients, these Thermomix Baked Beans are far tastier than the tinned variety.
- 1 red onion (peeled and cut up into quarters)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 425 g can cannellini beans or navy beans
- 1 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the red onion into quarters, peel the garlic and add to the TM bowl and chop for 4-5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down the bowl, add the olive oil and saute for 3 mins/100/speed 1 until translucent.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 mins/90/reverse/soft speed using the basket instead of the measuring cup.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve on toast or as a side dish.
These Thermomix Baked Beans can be stored in the fridge for a few days in an airtight container.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix baked beans