Poached eggs cooked the old fashioned way using the Thermomix method.
- cold water – 1400g
- 2 large eggs
- oil spray for the basket
- Weigh the water into the TM bowl and bring to the boil 10 mins/100/speed 1. With the measuring cap ON.
- Spray the simmering basket generously with oil and insert into the TM Bowl.
- Crack the eggs carefully into a separate container before gently adding to the simmering basket.
- Set the temperature back to 90 and cook for 3 mins/90/soft speed with the measuring cap OFF.
- Check the eggs are cooked to your liking and remove carefully with a slotted spoon. The eggs I used were extra large and I found 3 minutes to be perfect.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix poached eggs