Thermomix Mango Sorbet – a refreshing sorbet that tastes like a Mojito but without the rum! Made with mangoes, mint, lime and a little honey, it’s ready in minutes.
- 500 g frozen mangoes (note 1)
- 5-10 mint leaves
- 10 g honey
- juice of half a lime
- 1 egg white (optional to make it smooth)
- Add the mango and mint to the TM Bowl and blitz for 20 sec/speed 9. Scrape down the bowl.
- Insert the butterfly attachment and add all the other ingredients and mix for 1-2 minutes/speed 3 until nice and creamy. Sometimes the butterfly gets stuck and the error beep occurs – if this happens just keep scraping the bowl down. It will eventually work as the mangoes begin to softens and thaw out.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Both Coles and Woolies sell frozen mango pieces in the freezer section. A 500g pack is about $4-5.
- Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Keywords: thermomix mango sorbet