These soft and fudgy Thermomix White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies are the perfect indulgent treat or dessert. They are buttery, moist, and require minimal preparation time.
A blondie is similar to a chocolate brownie, but without chocolate or cocoa powder. You can make them with different add-ins, but I love the white chocolate and raspberry combination.
They are super simple to make - the Thermomix does most of the work. I like to stir the raspberries in at the end, so they don't get too squashed. I love how easy it is to make cakes and bakes in the Thermomix, and the minimal washing up.
Step by Step Instructions
Note: This is a summery of the instructions. Scroll down to the recipe card for exact quantities and instructions.
- Start by lining a baking tin with baking paper - I recommend 20 cm x 20 cm size.
- Add the butter to the mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the eggs, sugars and vanilla extract.
- Mix together.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Mix together.
- Add the white chocolate and raspberries.
- Stir them in gently by hand with a spatula.
- Transfer the batter to the tin and smooth over with a spatula.
Fresh and frozen raspberries can be used. For the white chocolate, you can use white chocolate baking chips or a chocolate bar cut into small pieces.
I love these served on their own with a cup of tea, but you could serve them for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
How to Store
These can be stored in an airtight container for up to three days. If you like them warm, they can be reheated in the microwave for a few seconds. Blondies can be frozen for up to three months.