These soft and fudgy Thermomix White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies are the perfect indulgent treat or dessert. They are buttery, moist, and require minimal preparation time.
A blondie is similar to a chocolate brownie, but without chocolate or cocoa powder. You can make them with different add-ins, but I love the white chocolate and raspberry combination.
They are super simple to make - the Thermomix does most of the work. I like to stir the raspberries in at the end, so they don't get too squashed. I love how easy it is to make cakes and bakes in the Thermomix, and the minimal washing up.
Step by Step Instructions
Note: This is a summery of the instructions. Scroll down to the recipe card for exact quantities and instructions.
- Start by lining a baking tin with baking paper - I recommend 20 cm x 20 cm size.
- Add the butter to the mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the eggs, sugars and vanilla extract.
- Mix together.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Mix together.
- Add the white chocolate and raspberries.
- Stir them in gently by hand with a spatula.
- Transfer the batter to the tin and smooth over with a spatula.
Fresh and frozen raspberries can be used. For the white chocolate, you can use white chocolate baking chips or a chocolate bar cut into small pieces.
I love these served on their own with a cup of tea, but you could serve them for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
How to Store
These can be stored in an airtight container for up to three days. If you like them warm, they can be reheated in the microwave for a few seconds. Blondies can be frozen for up to three months.
You Might Also Love
Thermomix Apple Cake
Thermomix Blueberry Muffins
Thermomix Classic Scones
Thermomix Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Thermomix Cinnamon Rolls
Thermomix White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies
These soft and fudgy Blondies are the perfect indulgent treat or dessert.
- 115g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 125g white sugar
- 115g soft brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 285g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100g white chocolate, either baking chips or a bar chopped up into tiny pieces
- 125g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C fan / 180 °C. Grease a 20 cm x 20 cm baking pan and line it with grease-proof paper.
- Place the butter into the Thermomix bowl and melt for 2.5 mins/60°/speed 2. Add the white and brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract, and mix for 10 sec/speed 4 until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix for 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 3 sec/speed 5. Stir in the chocolate and raspberries by hand with a spatula.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking tin. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool in the baking tin for 30 minutes, and then on a wire rack.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Blondies can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Everyone is loving this recipe and making it for everyone and also sharing it, it goes into the keeper pile.
That's great Lynda! Thank you for letting me know. Vicki