This naturally delicious Thermomix Blueberry Compote takes just five minutes to make. The blueberries are flavoured with lemon rind, cinnamon and maple syrup which makes them even more fabulous.
There’s no manual stirring involved and five minutes is all you need for them to come out bubbling and sweet. I use frozen blueberries as they’re much cheaper and great to have on standby for frozen desserts and Smoothies.
This recipe serves one but you can always double the quantity and store any leftovers in the fridge for a few days.
You Might Also Like
- 1 teaspoon of lemon rind
- 100 g frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix bowl and cook for 5 mins/100°/reverse/speed 1 with the measuring cap off.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- The recipe can be doubled and any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 0g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.