This naturally delicious Thermomix Blueberry Compote takes just five minutes to make. The blueberries are flavoured with lemon, cinnamon and maple syrup which makes them even more fabulous.
There's no manual stirring involved and five minutes is all you need for them to come out bubbling and sweet. I use fresh blueberries in this recipe but you could also use frozen.
This recipe serves one but you can always double the quantity and store any leftovers in the fridge for a few days.
More Thermomix Blueberry Recipes
More Thermomix Breakfast Recipes
- 100 g fresh blueberries, see note 1
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix bowl and cook for 5 mins/90°/reverse/speed 1 with the measuring cap off.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- The recipe can be doubled and any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
If cooking with frozen blueberries, increase the cooking time by 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 5gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.