If you’re after a speedy wholesome soup, this Thermomix Pea and Mint Soup can be ready on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 4 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 10g olive oil
- 500g frozen peas
- 1 medium sized potato, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves plus extra to garnish
- 700 ml vegetable stock, I used Campbells
- pepper to taste
- Place the spring onions and garlic into the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down the bowl, add the olive oil and saute 3 mins/100/speed 1 with the MC off.
- Add the peas, potato and vegetable stock and cook for 15-20 mins/100/speed 1 with the MC on. Check that the potato is cooked through, if not cook again for a few more minutes.
- Add the fresh mint leaves and blend for 90 sec/speed 8, very slowly increasing the speed to 8.
- Check consistency, add pepper and more mint if you like it minty!
- Serve immediately with some fresh mint leaves garnished on top.
The soup can be stored in the fridge for 3 days or the freezer for 3 months.
- Category: Soups
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix mint and pea soup