Easily whip up the perfect egg whites into soft peaks in next to no time using the Thermomix.
Whipping up egg whites in the Thermomix can be a bit hit and miss at times but hopefully these tips will guarantee stiff peaks in next to no time.
There are a few desserts that call for egg whites. I mostly use them when making Meringues and my Thermomix Lemon Delicious Pudding.
Tips for whipping up the perfect egg whites in the Thermomix
- Ensure that the TM bowl is sparkling clean and free of all grease. Lemon juice and vinegar are a good way to get rid of any residue left behind from cooking with butter and oils.
- Use the Butterfly on Speed 3.5
- Use eggs at room temperature and ensure there is no yolk left in them
- Leave your measuring cup off to ensure lots of air gets in
Tips and tricks on how to whip up egg whites in the Thermomix into stiff peaks.
- 3–10 egg whites, depending on recipe at room temperature
- Place the egg whites into the TM bowl, insert the Butterfly attachment and whisk for 2-5 mins/speed 3.5.
- Proceed as per your recipe.
See tips in recipe post on how to whip the perfect egg whites in the Thermomix
- Category: Thermomix Basics
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Thermomix Egg Whites