Crunchy and delicious home-baked Thermomix Granola Bars made with oats, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, desiccated coconut, honey and cinnamon. Once you've tasted these, there's no returning to supermarket ones!
These granola bars are super easy to make in the Thermomix. They are perfect for lunchboxes, after-school snacks or anytime you feel like a sweet treat.
For this recipe, I've used honey to bind all the ingredients together, but you could also use rice malt syrup. I don't recommend using Maple syrup as it doesn't have the same consistency, and the granola bars would fall apart.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Perfect for lunch boxes.
- Freezer friendly.
- Super easy to make.
- Packed with whole foods.
Note: This is a summary of the instructions. The full ingredients and instructions are shown in the recipe card below.
1. Weigh all the ingredients into the Themomix bowl.
2. Mix for 30 sec/reverse/speed 3. Scrape down the sides, then repeat until the mixture is evenly combined.
3. Tip the mixture into a tin lined with greaseproof paper.
4. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon until the surface is flat - don't forget the corners!
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
6. Leave in the tin to cool off - they will continue to set. You can cut into bars whilst it's still a little bit warm or leave it to cool completely.
Store the Granola Bars in an airtight container in the pantry for up to a week.
To freeze, wrap individual bars with cling film (glad wrap), so you can take them out when needed, then pop them into a resealable container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.
You Might Also Like
For non-Thermomix recipes, head over to our sister site, Easy Deliciousness.