A nourishing winter warmer, this Thermomix Vegetarian Chilli takes minimal preparation and is cooked and ready in under 20 minutes.
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 2 x 420g cans four bean mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon paprika (not sweet)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, add more if you like hot!
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- sliced avocado
- coconut yogurt
- sprinkling of chilli flakes
- squeeze of lime
- Place the garlic into the TM Bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add the celery and olive oil and saute 3 min/100/speed 1.
- Add all the other ingredients and cook for 15 min/90/reverse/soft speed with the MC on. Give it a good stir halfway through.
- Check the seasoning and add more cayenne pepper if desired.
- Serve with rice, jacket potatoes, crusty sough dough or just on it’s own!
This vegetarian chilli keeps really well and tastes even better the next day.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix vegetarian chilli