Beat the heat with this delicious Thermomix Pineapple Sorbet made from frozen pineapple, lime juice and a little maple syrup.
This refreshing three ingredient Thermomix Pineapple Sorbet takes only a few minutes to make and is the perfect dessert to help cool down when the weather’s hot. There’s no added sugar and it’s free from all the additives and preservatives you find in supermarket ones.
As with all Thermomix sorbets, this one is incredibly easy to make and doesn’t require any planning if you have a freezer stocked with frozen fruit.
This Pineapple Sorbet is best enjoyed just after it’s made while it’s still soft and creamy but if there is any leftover it can be stored in the freezer for later. To thaw out, let it stand for a few minutes then pop it back in the Thermomix for a minute to soften it up.
You Might Also Like
- 500g frozen pineapple
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or other sweetener (optional)
- Add the frozen pineapple to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Let the pineapple thaw for 3-4 minutes so that it's easier to blend (and the butterfly whisk won't get stuck).
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add the lime and maple syrup and blend for 90 sec/speed 4 until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 0g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.