Warming and vibrant Thermomix Apple and Raspberry Compote which pairs beautifully with a steaming hot bowl of porridge or Greek Yogurt.
This nourishing fruity compote is bursting with goodness and elevates a dull bowl of porridge to the next level! It also goes well with Greek yoghurt, waffles or pancakes.
Fruit compotes are so easy to make in the Thermomix as all the ingredients go into the mixing bowl at the same time then you just set and forget. It's a real time saver not having to stand and manually stir over a hot saucepan and this method is guaranteed not to burn or boil over.
If you love compotes, I have another recipe on my blog for Blueberry Compote which is made with fresh blueberries, lemon and maple syrup.
This recipe makes two portions and can easily be doubled and any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of days.
You Might Also Like
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, optional
- Peel and core the apple and roughly cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Add to the Thermomix bowl along with the frozen raspberries, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Cook for 12 min/80/reverse/speed 1 with the Measuring Cap off until the apple is tender.
- Add the maple syrup to taste and serve whilst still hot.
- Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 7gSugar: 29gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.