A warming and vibrant Thermomix Apple and Raspberry Compote which pairs wonderfully with a steaming hot bowl of porridge or some Greek Yogurt.
This fruity compote tastes delicious and elevates a dull bowl of porridge to the next level! You could also have it with plain yogurt, waffles or pancakes for a brilliant breakfast.
Fruit compotes are so easy to make in the Thermomix as you just dump the ingredients in the bowl and set and forget.
It’s a real time saver not having to stand and manually stir over a hot saucepan and this method is guaranteed not to burn or boil over.
This recipe makes two portions and can easily be doubled. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
You Might Also Like
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, optional
- Peel and core the apple and roughly cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Add to the Thermomix bowl along with the frozen raspberries, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Cook for 12 min/80/reverse/speed 1 with the Measuring Cap off until the apple is tender.
- Add maple syrup to taste and serve whilst hot or wait until cool before storing in the fridge for a few days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 7gSugar: 29gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.