A warm and comforting accompaniment to porridge or muesli which will brighten up your morning.
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of half a lemon
- maple syrup to taste
- Peel and core the apple and roughly cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Add to the TM bowl along with the frozen raspberries, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Cook for 12 min/80/reverse/speed 1 with the MC off until the apple is tender.
- Add maple syrup to taste and serve whilst hot or wait until cool before storing in the fridge for a few days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: thermomix apple and raspberry compote