Our DIY Thermomix Chai Spice Mix contains a delicious blend of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and cloves.
You don't have to spend too much on a Chai Spice Mix if you can easily create your own. This blend contains just the right amount of spices for a Chai Latte, so it does not burn your throat. It is also caffeine-free and cinnamon adds a little sweetness, so you don't have to add extra sweetener.
You can also use it to my my Thermomix Spiced Chai Protein Balls.
How to Store
Chai Spice Mix is best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
You Might Also Love
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all the spices to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 5.
- Wait a few seconds for the spices to settle then take the lid off and transfer the spice to an airtight jar or container.
- Store in a cool dark pantry.