Our DIY Thermomix Chai Spice Mix contains a delicious blend of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and cloves.
You don’t have to spend too much on a Chai Spice Mix if you can easily create your own. This blend contains just the right amount of spices for a Chai Latte, so it does not burn your throat. It is also caffeine-free and cinnamon adds a little sweetness, so you don’t have to add extra sweetener.
How to Store
Chai Spice Mix is best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
You Might Also Love
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all the spices to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 5.
- Wait a few seconds for the spices to settle then take the lid off and transfer the spice to an airtight jar or container.
- Store in a cool dark pantry.