A heartwarming Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe made really easily in the Thermomix. Perfect for beating the winter chill.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled (see tips on how to peel garlic in the Thermomix)
- 10g butter
- 650g cauliflower florets, (a medium to large size cauliflower)
- 750ml vegetable stock, I used Massel stock cubes for this recipe
- 100ml cream (1 measuring cup full)
- 30g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cheddar cheese for sprinkling on top
- pepper to taste
- Place the peeled garlic into the TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the bowl, add the butter and saute 3 mins/100/speed 1.
- Add the cauliflower florets and turbo pulse a couple of times to break them up a little so they cook quicker.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for 15 mins/100/speed 1.
- Check the cauliflower is cooked through, add the parmasan, cream and pepper and blend for 1 min/speed 8, very slowly increasing the speed.
- Serve topped with some cheddar cheese and enjoy with some soft bread rolls or crusty sough dough bread.
This soup can be made ahead and tastes even better the next day. Store in fridge in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Category: Thermomix Soups
- Method: Thermomix
Keywords: Cheesy Cauliflower Soup