A simple recipe for Thermomix Chocolate Cake which is quick to make and tastes delicious! Serve warm straight out of the oven with a dollop of fresh cream or simply enjoy it on its own with an afternoon cuppa.
Who doesn’t love a good chocolate cake – I made this yesterday and it was gone in no time! If you’re after a no fuss recipe then this Thermomix Chocolate Cake is perfect for any occasion. I love how easy it is to throw everything together and mix for a couple of minutes in the bowl then its ready for baking.
It tastes lovely with just a sprinkling of icing sugar over the top or you could smother it high with chocolate icing, whatever takes your fancy!
This Thermomix Chocolate Cake is the perfect teatime treat that will please everyone.
If your after some more chocolate goodness in your life then these recipes will have you covered:-
Thermomix Hot Chocolate Print
Chocolate Pear Pudding
Chocolate Orange Tart
A simple recipe for Thermomix Chocolate Cake which is quick to make and tastes delicious!
- 175 g butter, softened
- 175 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 175 g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 C fan forced) and line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Weigh the butter and sugar into the bowl and mix for 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 20 sec/speed 4 until light and creamy.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix for 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 15 sec/speed 5.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 40-50 minutes until a wooden skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely before icing.
Keywords: thermomix chocolate cake