This wonderfully rich and creamy Thermomix Chocolate Chia Pudding is perfect for breakfast, dessert or a mid-afternoon treat.
This Chocolate Chia Pudding is one of my favourite breakfasts at the moment - it's tasty, nourishing and easy to prepare in the Thermomix. It does require a little bit of planning as it takes about four hours to set in the fridge. I typically make it the night before to prepare for a leisurely breakfast the next day.
The Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds boast many health benefits and are rich in the following nutrients:-
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium and prosperous
I've kept this recipe simple with only five ingredients. I love almond milk, but you could swap it for any other milk, such as coconut, cashew, soy, cow's milk etc.
My favourite sweetener is maple syrup, but honey or rice malt syrup also works well. If you don't have a sweet tooth, you could leave this out altogether.
Step by Step Instructions
Weigh all the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
Pour into two glasses and cover each one with plastic wrap and place into the fridge to set for at least four hours or overnight.
This Thermomix Chocolate Chia Pudding tastes delicious on its own but is even better with various toppings.
More Breakfast Recipes You Might Like
- 300g almond milk, or milk of choice
- 60g chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix bowl and blend for 10 sec/reverse/speed 4.
- Pour into two glasses or ramekins and cover each one with plastic wrap.
- Chill in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
The chia pudding can keep in the fridge covered for up to 4 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 12gSugar: 11gProtein: 10g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.